The IFRS Foundation is seeking an individual with taxonomy experience to join our technical staff and oversee the development of the IFRS Taxonomy and support and promote its adoption around the world.
- This job description outlines the role responsibilities and competencies expected.
- In addition, candidates who wish to be considered for this role should also have:
- Recent, practical experience of taxonomy development and corporate financial reporting.
- Experience in developing and executing strategy.
- Experience of managing complex, strategic stakeholder relationships in a political and international environment.
- A commitment to the Foundation’s objectives and to the ideals of standard-setting in the public interest.
Please send a detailed CV and covering letter outlining why you meet the requirements of the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 19 April 2019