Duration: 12-month FTC
Salary: Competitive, plus benefits
Hours: 35 hours per week
About the role
Support internal stakeholders with their content requirements by editing, updating and styling daily content requirements on ifrs.org in line with our internal brand, style and editorial guidelines.
Support the Communications Department in helping to encourage public engagement in the IFRS Foundation’s portfolio of online activities.
The communications and external affairs team is responsible for the IFRS Foundation’s communications strategy and implementation. The role is focused on the website and social media channels, to build content to update users on all Foundation activities and to support the Foundation’s growing online requirements.
Reports to: Director of Web & Analytics
- Manage daily website updates based on guidelines:
- work within the webteam ticketing system;
- prep and manage content within the Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) CMS to support daily business as usual;
- quality assure all content for accuracy, grammar and punctuation;
- liaise with other teams to approve content; and
- publish content across all communication platforms
- Undertake effective website improvement and SEO tasks.
- Support any new structural website requirements.
- Ensure accuracy of all links.
- Maintain a record of bugs and errors.
- Ensure consistency of application of content.
- Populate our social media channels and track interactions.
- Support the web team and Communications in making informed content decisions.
- The web team is effectively the gatekeeper of all the Foundation’s content, so a strong sense of responsibility and ownership of high-quality content is required.
Support the broader Communications team with ad hoc tasks, including:
- gathering analytical information;
- internal image management; and
Qualifications and experience
- Previous experience in a web editing role, preferably with an editorial background.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of using web CMSs.
- Knowledge of AEM.
- Previous experience in content sign-off responsibility.
Skills, attributes and experience required
- Experience of working with CMSs and/or databases, ideally AEM.
- Experience of updating websites daily and/or web-based content project work/
- Strong editorial skills.
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with a wide range of colleagues
- Attention to detail.
- Strong collaborative skills to work as part of a team, as well as the ability to be self-motivated.
- Process driven.
- Ability to manage workload effectively to meet deadlines.
- High level of computer literacy
Please send a detailed CV/résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following information or your application may not be considered:
- the job title/position you are interested in and the location of the job (in the subject line of your email); and
- covering email/letter detailing how you meet the specified role requirements and your salary expectations.
Closing date: Ongoing
Interviews are held via video conference as part of our standard international recruitment process.
Due to the number of responses we receive, we are unable to respond individually to each application. If you do not hear from us within four weeks of the closing date you may assume that your application has been unsuccessful.