Location: Frankfurt am Main, Germany (office-based role, with flexible, hybrid office/home working offered)
Duration: 6 months; starting immediately
Hours: 35 hours per week
About the role
Reports to: Counsellor, Office of the ISSB Chair
The Project Officer will work with the Counsellor to provide all-round support to the ISSB Chair, liaising closely with the Chair’s Executive Assistant.
- Assist with the coordination and preparation of the ISSB Chair’s external and speaking engagements to support the IFRS Foundation / ISSB’s agenda and ecosystem building:
- undertake research, summarise findings and write briefings;
- review and manage invitations and speaker requests, in connection with the external engagement team;
- draft business correspondence; and
- provide input on social media posts.
- Work closely with the Executive Assistant to plan and coordinate the ISSB Chair’s meeting/events itinerary, under the direction of the Counsellor.
- Participate in ISSB staff meetings and feedback as appropriate.
- Undertake other research and project work on behalf of the Counsellor / Chair as required.
Skills, experience & qualifications sought
- Master’s-level degree or equivalent experience in business, policy or sustainability-related fields.
- Previous experience in a sustainability, communications, research or policy-related role.
- Demonstrable understanding of sustainable reporting and capital markets.
- Excellent organisational, administrative and research skills, combined with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- High level of integrity and professionalism; ability to handle confidential or sensitive matters with discretion and to exercise judgement to determine the appropriate course of action, referral or response.
- Enthusiastic, proactive and open-minded approach; high level of resourcefulness and strong problem-solving skills; ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to draft clear, succinct and appropriate correspondence and documents.
- Ability to work with all levels of staff within the organisation.
- Fluency in English and French preferred.
Please send a detailed CV/résumé to email@example.com. Please include the following information or your application may not be considered:
- the job title/position you are interested in (in the subject line of your email); and
- covering email/letter detailing why you are interested in the role and how you meet the specified role requirements.
Closing date: 29 September 2023
Interviews are held via video conference as part of our standard international recruitment process.
Due to the number of responses we receive, we are unable to respond individually to each application. If you do not hear from us within four weeks of the closing date you may assume that your application has been unsuccessful.