Location: Montreal, or other locations
Salary: Competitive, plus benefits
Hours: 40 hours per week
About the role
Reports to: Chief People Office
At the IFRS Foundation you will ensure the efficient and effective growth of the organisation by creating and managing ongoing and annual performance processes, globally. You are passionate about people and strive to support every employee in their professional development.
You are highly organised and enjoy building and managing processes that will scale. You enjoy being the go-to person for coaching and process improvement. You have experience building a team of people and development focused professionals and are adept at navigating the needs and priorities of people managers.
You have learned from experience that authenticity, trust, responsiveness and problem-solving are essential to building relationships. You have a vested interest in making sure processes are implemented well, reducing issues down the line. You are excited to be part of an organisation with accelerating momentum. You look toward the future and build development plans that support bench strength and talent development.
You set and achieve stretch goals while pursuing ongoing learning and personal development. You combine a problem-solving mentality with a resilient demeanor to help the IFRS Foundation test, learn, and achieve what’s never been done before. You practice good habits with communication, open-mindedness, and trust, and you expect the same from your team members.
- Develop and implement global performance and development strategies to develop and retain top talent.
- Develop and implement global DEI strategies and programs, which create continuity, collaboration and understanding.
- Create growth opportunities and encourage a diverse workforce at all levels of the organisation.
- Oversee the design and development of programs that provide DEI strategic alignment with operational efforts to hire, develop, and promote and retain a diverse work force; maintain an inclusive environment.
- Develop a diverse pipeline of talent from within the organisation in various stages of readiness for leadership roles.
- Identify leaders in need of coaching and develop individualised plans to grow their people leader skills.
- Assist with the development of performance management strategies and work directly with people managers to understand their needs.
- Partner with HR teams to ensure compliance in the performance management process.
- Implement global talent development process improvements while communicating clearly, accurately and convincingly to stakeholders.
- Maintain development data that will provide insights, trends and recommendations for stakeholders, vet and present well thought out recommendations to stakeholders.
- Implement necessary programs and technology to support employee development plans.
- Cultivate relationships, educate and support leaders, answer questions and proactively address the employee's experience with the Foundation.
- Develop and manage a global team of people and performance focused professionals and provide coaching and guidance to ensure the team is able to deliver coaching and development goals.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree mandatory.
- Significant related experience mandatory
- Experience presenting to executive level.
- Experience planning and executing a global performance management strategy.
- Experience in accounting and standard setting preferred.
- Experience in a high growth environment.
- Experience developing and managing performance metrics, dashboards and reporting is greatly preferred.
- Expert verbal and written communication.
- English fluency.
- Experience presenting recommendations to executive level leaders.
- Experience with HR vendor comparison, negotiation, and implementation.
- Expert level communicator and influencer.
- Expert relationship builder, builds trust-based relationships at every level.
- Tremendous organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Execution-oriented, able to get tasks and projects done quickly while maintaining excellent quality.
Please send a detailed CV/résumé to email@example.com. Please include the following information or your application may not be considered:
- the job title/position you are interested in and the location of the job (in the subject line of your email); and
- covering email/letter detailing how you meet the specified role requirements and your salary expectations.
Closing date: 15 September 2023
Interviews are held via video conference as part of our standard international recruitment process. Due to the number of responses we receive, we are unable to respond individually to each application. If you do not hear from us within four weeks of the closing date you may assume that your application has been unsuccessful.