Location: Montreal, Quebec (Canada)
Salary: Competitive, plus benefits
Hours: 40 hours per week
About the role
Team: Earned Revenue
Reports to: Director of Membership
On 3 November 2021, the IFRS Foundation Trustees announced the creation of a new standard-setting board—the International Sustainability Standards Board (ISSB)—to help meet the demand from international investors for high-quality, transparent, reliable and comparable reporting by companies on climate and other environmental, social and governance (ESG) matters. The ISSB builds on the success of the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) as well as the work of the Climate Disclosure Standards Board and the Value Reporting Foundation (formerly IIRC and SASB), which both consolidated with the IFRS Foundation in 2022.
The Customer Success Associate will help ensure the growth of the ISSB education and membership programmes with an eye towards strengthening the Foundation's relationships with members and education candidates. We are looking for someone who is passionate about the growth of ESG integration among companies and investors and who looks forward to playing a role in working with those who are still learning more about this space.
The Customer Success Associate will be the go-to person for managing the customer experience for various programmes, where they will answer customers’ questions and solve any problems they might encounter. In addition to customer-facing work, the Customer Success Associate will recognise that effective systems and processes are the only way IFRS Foundation can successfully support 300+ organisational members of the IFRS Sustainability Alliance and 1,600+ FSA Credential holders. The Customer Success Associate will have a vested interest in making sure programmes are implemented well, reducing customer problems down the line, and they will invest the time in good programme maintenance.
Educational programme candidate engagement
- Lead customer support by answering inbound questions and meeting customer needs, with a 24-hour response time to solve or, at a minimum, acknowledge the request.
- Manage the IFRS Foundation’s relationship with the third-party vendor that handles exam registration, delivery and notification of results.
- Manage B2B education relationships, including enterprise group registration requests and relationship with prep course providers.
- Support marketing planning and logistics for the Fundamentals of Sustainability Accounting (FSA) Credential, including webinars and email campaigns, as well as maintaining reseller relationships and candidate communities.
- Implement new processes for managing records when FSA Credential candidates request continuing education credits for their other professional certifications (i.e. CPA).
- Manage the Academic Licensing programme from client inquiry through product delivery.
Data management and data analytics
- Manage existing systems to ensure good record-keeping for client status and contact information for clients of the educational programmes.
- Monitor accuracy of data transfers from educational exam delivery vendor into Salesforce system for all FSA Credential candidates.
- Provide candidate demographic insights to support marketing efforts for the FSA Credential.
- Support revenue sharing and revenue recognition processes for the FSA Credential, providing insights from test vendor business intelligence platform.
- Help the Foundation achieve educational programme objectives and earned income goals.
- Manage operational tasks related to all aspects of the programme development, user research and implementation of new offerings.
Skills, experience and qualifications sought
- Commitment to the mission of the ISSB and the IFRS Foundation.
- Enthusiasm for changing environments and comfort with fast-changing conditions—flexibility is important.
- Proven experience giving customers and potential customers prompt attention and helpful support.
- Strong project management skills.
- Microsoft Excel skills is a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM platform is a plus.
- Execution-oriented, able to get things done quickly and with excellent quality.
- Strong process orientation; able to see how to improve things.
- Positive attitude, ability to work as part of a team and a high degree of initiative.
- Experience with client relations, membership programmes or certification programmes is a plus.
- Knowledge of corporate sustainability, asset management and/or investment research a plus.
- Relevant experience.
Please send a detailed CV/résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following information or your application may not be considered:
- the job title/position you are interested in (in the subject line of your email); and
- covering email/letter detailing how you meet the specified role requirements and your salary expectations.
Closing date: Ongoing
Interviews are held via video conference as part of our standard international recruitment process. Due to the number of responses we receive, we are unable to respond individually to each application. If you do not hear from us within four weeks of the closing date you may assume that your application has been unsuccessful.