Location: Montreal, Quebec (Canada) or Frankfurt, Germany (with flexibility to work from home regularly)
Salary: Competitive, plus benefits
Hours: 40 hours per week
About the role
Team: Earned Revenue
Reports to: Sustainability Standards Integration Manager
On 3 November 2021, the IFRS Foundation Trustees announced the creation of a new standard-setting board—the International Sustainability Standards Board (ISSB)—to help meet the demand from international investors for high-quality, transparent, reliable and comparable reporting by companies on climate and other environmental, social and governance (ESG) matters. The ISSB builds on the success of the IASB as well as the work of the Climate Disclosure Standards Board and the Value Reporting Foundation (formerly IIRC and SASB), which both consolidated with the IFRS Foundation in 2022.
The Integration Client Success Manager, Investors will be the go-to person for pulling together internal expertise and resources in order to maintain strong relationships with our licensing customers. The role will work closely with all types of investors and investor-oriented data providers to enable standardised data architecture and provide unique materials to learn about the financial impacts of sustainability. The Integration Client Success Manager, Investors will investigate why customers find value from the IFRS Foundation’s sustainability Standards licensed IP and data, which is a key product offering and the organisation’s largest source of earned revenue.
The Integration Client Success Manager, Investors will know that authenticity and trust are essential to building and evolving relationships, and they will be quick to respond and err on the side of being too helpful. The role holder will understand that well-developed systems and processes are key to consistent client support and will ensure customer status is up to date in Salesforce.
Client support and retention
- Lead support for licensing customers (primarily institutional investors and data/analytics providers) by answering inbound questions and meeting customer needs, with a 24-hour response time to solve or, at a minimum, acknowledge the request.
- Lead the onboarding experience for new licensing customers with accuracy and an eye for efficiently maintaining good customer experiences.
- Support client relationship stewardship, serving as one of the primary contacts for licensee email and phone communications.
- Connect academics with the IFRS Foundation’s sustainability Standards IP and data to support their research.
Client engagement and service enhancement
- Surface ideas for operational improvements to enhance the customer experience or refine backend product maintenance.
- Maintain regular communications with existing customers to keep them up to date.
- Propose concise talking points and marketing strategies based on experiences about what resonates with customers.
- Identify ‘power users’ that strongly support the ISSB’s work and then connect them with other teams/initiatives to support our strategic goals.
Client data management
- Oversee existing systems to ensure good record-keeping for customer status and contact information for licensing organisations and accurate monthly sales reporting while identifying and implementing new and more efficient systems.
- Manage customer support systems, maintaining and streamlining use of technology to continue high-quality support while user base grows.
- Maintain a system for categorising customers’ use of the IFRS Foundation’s sustainability Standards IP, including changes over time, with an eye towards identifying room to improve how the IFRS Foundation supports those customers.
- Compile clear and concise reports about clients’ current use of the IFRS Foundation’s sustainability Standards IP, client feedback and feature requests, with accompanying analysis.
Skills, experience and qualifications sought
- Proven experience giving customers and potential customers prompt attention and helpful support.
- Client-service oriented, thinks proactively about client needs and enjoys building strong relationships.
- Execution-oriented, able to get things done quickly and with excellent quality.
- Proficient knowledge of the information needs of asset managers and investment research providers is a big plus.
- Knowledge of ESG and sustainability disclosure frameworks/standards is a plus.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills is a plus (eg pivot tables, conditional formatting, advanced formulas, etc.).
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus.
- Strong process orientation; able to see how to improve things.
- Relevant experience (note that the most important qualifications are related to the skills mentioned above and good candidates could be either established in their careers or newer in their professional lives).
Please send a detailed CV/résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following information or your application may not be considered:
- the job title/position you are interested in and the location of the job (in the subject line of your email); and
- covering email/letter detailing how you meet the specified role requirements and your salary expectations.
Closing date: Closed
Interviews are held via video conference as part of our standard international recruitment process. Due to the number of responses we receive, we are unable to respond individually to each application. If you do not hear from us within four weeks of the closing date you may assume that your application has been unsuccessful.