Location: Frankfurt, Germany (office-based role with flexible, hybrid office/home working offered)
Salary: Competitive, plus benefits
Hours: 35 hours per week
About the role
Reports to: Senior Executive Coordinator (team head based in London) or Office and Executive Coordinators Manager (Frankfurt, Germany)
We are looking for an all-round administrative person that can provide administrative support to the International Sustainability Standards Board (ISSB) technical team; manage the membership of different groups; organise meetings; organise dinners for in-person meetings; and book hotels and external venues.
- ISSB technical staff support.
- Diary and logistics management for team member meetings, conference calls, webcasts and conferences.
- Arrange team members’ travel and accommodation.
- Process team members’ expenses and credit card reconciliations.
- Provide backup support to other executive coordinators as needed to meet meeting and technical deadlines.
- Undertake ad hoc projects as and when required.
- Meeting and event management of the ISSB advisory groups.
- Managing the schedule of ISSB advisory group meetings and events, which often invovle multiple internal and external international participants, requiring regular liaison with internal and external counterparts to co-ordinate availability.
- Managing meeting and event logistics, including:
- organising venues/meeting rooms;
- working with the IT support team to coordinate meeting access and broadcast technology requirements;
- drafting agendas;
- compiling and distributing meeting materials; and
- assisting with the registration of meeting participants and observers.
Skills, experience and qualifications sought
- Previous experience of supporting a senior team in an international environment and managing complex and frequently changing travel and meeting arrangements across time zones is essential.
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills, combined with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work collegially with others and effectively engage with staff and stakeholders at all levels, both in-person and remotely.
- High level of autonomy and resourcefulness and strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work flexibly, remain composed under pressure, respond to changes and conflicting demands constructively and prioritise work appropriately.
- Excellent oral and written English language skills; ability to draft clear, succinct and appropriate correspondence and documents.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) is required.
Please send a detailed CV/résumé to email@example.com. Please include the following information or your application may not be considered:
- the job title/position you are interested in (in the subject line of your email); and
- covering email/letter detailing how you meet the specified role requirements, your salary expectations and right to work in Germany.
Closing date: 23 October 2022
Interviews are held via video conference as part of our standard international recruitment process.
Due to the number of responses we receive, we are unable to respond individually to each application. If you do not hear from us within four weeks of the closing date you may assume that your application has been unsuccessful.