Location: Canary Wharf, London
Who we are looking for
- We are looking for a technical accountant with a keen interest in digital reporting to join our staff and support the development of the IFRS Taxonomy and related projects.
- This job description outlines the general role responsibilities and minimum competencies expected of all IASB Technical Staff.
- Specific responsibilities will also include:
- Developing changes to IFRS Taxonomy content arising from new/amended IFRS Standards or changes in reporting practice.
- Consulting with staff and the IASB to ensure changes are consistent with IFRS Standards.
- Consulting with formal advisory groups (eg the IFRS Taxonomy Consultative Group), working groups and other stakeholders (preparers, software vendors, regulators and other taxonomy users) on issues relating to the development and adoption of the Taxonomy.
- Candidates who wish to be considered for this role must also:
- Have broad and detailed experience of accounting under IFRS Standards, preferably gained in a technical accounting or accounting policy role.
- Have a demonstrable interest in digital financial reporting, taxonomy development or business data modelling.
- Have excellent spoken and written English communication skills.
- Demonstrate a commitment to the Foundation’s objectives and to the ideals of standard-setting in the public interest.
Please send a detailed CV and covering letter outlining how you meet the requirements of the role, together with your salary expectations, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: Ongoing
Interviews are held via video conferencing as a part of our standard international recruitment process.
Due to the number of responses we receive, we are unable to respond individually to each application. If you do not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date you may assume that your application has been unsuccessful.