The Management Commentary Consultative Group held its fourth meeting on 13 December 2019 at the London office of the IFRS Foundation.
Members discussed the following topics:
- How to support adoption and application of the revised Practice Statement;
- Areas where further input from the Consultative Group was required, including:
- information on intangibles and environmental, social and governance (ESG) matters in management commentary;
- the meaning of ‘management’s view’;
- the entity’s purpose; and
- guidance on narrative coherence.
- The overview of the staff’s current proposals.
Read the summary here; recordings of the meeting discussions, the agenda and other related papers are available on the meeting page.