The IFRS Foundation seeks an Information Assistant to join the Information Management team.
Location: Canary Wharf, London (E14)
Salary: Competitive, plus generous benefits
Hours: 35 per week
Who we are looking for
- We are looking for a positive and helpful Information Assistant to join our Information Management team, which provides research and current awareness support to the organisation.
- Your main responsibilities will be to compile regular current awareness updates, respond to research enquiries, manage data entry and assist the Research Officer and Systems & Data Analyst.
- This job description outlines the role responsibilities and the skills and attributes we are looking for.
Candidates who wish to be considered for this role must:
- Have previous experience in an information or research based role
- Have excellent knowledge of SharePoint, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, as well as experience of searching for and retrieving information using online databases
- Be interested or knowledgeable about the areas of business economics, finance or professional services
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as good analytical and numerical skills
- Possess excellent attention to detail
- Have the ability to form positive working relationships and to collaborate effectively with colleagues.
Please send a detailed CV and covering letter outlining your salary expectations and why you meet the requirements of the role to email@example.com.
Closing date: 27 January 2020
Due to the number of responses we receive, we are unable to respond individually to each application. If you do not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date you may assume that your application has been unsuccessful.