The IFRS Foundation seeks a Customer Services Representative (part-time) to join the Customer Services team.
Location: Canary Wharf, London (E14)
Salary: £12,000 to £13,000 pro-rata (depending on experience), plus generous benefits
Hours: 20 hours per week (10am-2pm, Mon-Fri)
Reports to: Customer Services Team Leader
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a positive and helpful Customer Services Representative to join our team. The Customer Services Team act as the first point of contact for customers when they purchase or enquire about our products and services.
- Your main responsibility will be to deal with a range of in-bound enquiries from a global customer base, by email, phone and occasionally in-person. The team deals with an average of 150 queries per week, which also entails processing orders, payments and arranging the despatch of orders.
- This job description outlines the role responsibilities and the skills and attributes we are looking for.
- Candidates who wish to be considered for this role must:
- Have a positive, can-do attitude and enjoy helping to make the lives of others easier.
- Be able to work flexibly and independently, as well as part of a team.
- Be willing to learn and follow instructions. Previous experience is not essential as full training is provided.
- Have good written and spoken English communications skills and be able to relay information accurately. Additional language skills would be an advantage for this role but are not essential.
- Have at least a basic working knowledge of standard IT packages (such as Microsoft Office).
Please send a detailed CV and covering letter outlining your salary expectations and why you meet the requirements of the role to email@example.com.
Closing date: 24 January 2020
We may commence interviews prior to the closing date, so please apply without delay if you feel your skills and experience match our criteria. Due to the number of responses we receive, we are unable to respond individually to each application. If you do not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date you may assume that your application has been unsuccessful.