The agenda papers and the agenda for the International Accounting Standards Board meeting to be held on 13–17 May 2019 are now available.
The topics for discussion are:
- Implementation Matters: Onerous Contracts-Cost of Fulfilling a Contract (Amendments to IAS 37)
- Primary Financial Statements
- Amendments to IFRS 17 Insurance Contracts
- Disclosure Initiative
- Management Commentary
- Review of the IFRS for SMEs Standard
- Rate-regulated Activities
- Goodwill and Impairment
View the agenda and agenda papers here.