The agenda papers and the agenda for the International Accounting Standards Board meeting to be held on 11–15 March 2019 are now available.
The topics for discussion are:
- Classification of Liabilities as Current or Non-current (Amendments to IAS 1)
- SMEs that are Subsidiaries
- SME Standard review and update
- Financial Instruments with Characteristics of Equity
- Business Combinations under Common Control
- Extractive Activities
- Primary Financial Statements
- Amendments to IFRS 17 Insurance Contracts
- Disclosure Initiative
- IBOR Reform and the Effects on Financial Reporting
View the agenda and agenda papers here.