The IFRS Foundation is seeking candidates for the position of IASB Assistant Technical Staff.
Who we are looking for
- This is a two-year appointment, during which time you will gain international work experience, develop your professional skills, technical accounting knowledge and understanding of the standard-setting process. After two years it is expected that you will move into a role in the accounting profession or in industry.
- As a member of our Assistant Technical Staff you will work on a range of technical accounting projects, providing technical administrative support to project teams.
- This job description outlines the general role responsibilities and competencies expected of our Assistant Technical Staff. However specific role responsibilities will vary according to project assignments.
- Candidates who wish to be considered for this role must also:
- Demonstrate a strong team ethic, a positive and proactive attitude, and excellent spoken and written English communication skills.
- Have a university degree (or equivalent qualification) in accounting or a related subject.
- Have an interest in, and understanding of, IFRS Standards, their purpose and the Foundation’s objectives.
Please send a detailed CV and covering letter outlining how you meet the requirements of the role, together with your salary expectations, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 5 April 2019
Due to the number of responses we receive, we are unable to respond individually to each application. If you do not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date you may assume that your application has been unsuccessful.