The IFRS Taxonomy Consultative Group (ITCG) met on 19 April 2018 to discuss:
- the Better Communication in Financial Reporting theme;
- the effect of technology and digital reporting on the Board’s Principles of Disclosure research project;
- a technology review of the IFRS Taxonomy;
- implementation support on using the IFRS Taxonomy;
- an analysis of common reporting practice for disclosures required by IFRS 13 Fair Value Measurement;
- the handling of entity-specific disclosures and possible implications for IFRS Taxonomy content; and
- updates by ITCG members on developments directly relating to the IFRS Taxonomy or the use of technology for financial reporting.
Read the summary of these discussions here, or visit the meeting page to read the agenda papers or listen to audio recordings of the discussion.