This conference is an excellent opportunity to stay up-to-date with changes in financial reporting, accounting and regulatory practice. This year’s conference will be a hybrid meeting—so you are invited to attend either in person or remotely. The Meet the Experts conference offers practical and interactive sessions to suit your needs and enhance your understanding of developments in the industry.
Plenary sessions include:
- IASB update
- ISSB update
- An overview of regulatory developments—US, UK, Europe
- Political and macroeconomic trends
Delve into issues and topics that relate directly to you by attending one of the interactive sessions:
- Deep dive on UK regulatory findings and the future of audit
- International tax—Why consolidated accounts are set to play a key role in how much tax is paid by your organisation
- Crisis leadership and the response to ransomware attacks
This conference features a mix of plenary and elective sessions so you can tailor your experience at the event. View the tentative agenda here.
This year’s speakers include:
- Andreas Barckow, IASB Chair
- Sue Lloyd, ISSB Vice-Chair
- Nick Anderson, IASB Member
- Patrina Buchanan, IASB Technical Staff
- Mardi McBrien, Director of Strategic Alliances, IFRS Foundation
- Isabelle Grauer-Gaynor, Corporate Finance and Reporting Team Leader, ESMA (European Securities and Markets Authority)
- Wayne Carnall, Leader—Foreign Private Issuer Practice, PwC US
- Dave Walters, Partner—Accounting Consulting Services Group, PwC
View the full speaker line-up here.
For fees and registration, please visit the conference page.