The 30 November-1 December 2020 Report of the Emerging Economies Group (EEG) meeting has been posted.
The report provides a summary of the 20th EEG meeting held via remote participation on 30 November–1 December 2020.
- Disclosure Initiative—Accounting Policies
- Disclosure Initiative—Subsidiaries that are SMEs
- Disclosure Initiative—Targeted Standards-level Review of Disclosures
- Applying IFRS Standards in 2020—Discussion on impact of covid-19
- Lack of Exchangeability (Amendments to IAS 21)
- Goodwill and Impairment
- Update on IASB Activities
- Post-implementation Review of IFRS 10, IFRS 11 and IFRS 12
Access the report and previous reports.