The agenda and agenda papers for the remote participation only Emerging Economies Group (EEG) meeting to be held on 30 November and 1 December 2020 are now available.
The topics to be discussed are as follows:
- Disclosure Initiative—Accounting Policies
- Disclosure Initiative—Subsidiaries that are SMEs
- Disclosure Initiative—Targeted Standards-level Review of Disclosures
- Applying IFRS Standards in 2020—Discussion on impact of covid-19
- Lack of Exchangeability (Amendments to IAS 21)
- Goodwill and Impairment
- Update on IASB Activities
- Post-implementation Review of IFRS 10, IFRS 11 and IFRS 12
The agenda and meeting papers can be found on the EEG meeting page.