The IFRS Foundation Virtual Conference on 28–29 September 2020 will include speakers from Bank J. Safra Sarasin, Carlsberg Group and the United States Securities and Exchange Commission.
These and other external speakers will join members and technical staff of the International Accounting Standards Board (Board) to discuss the latest developments in accounting. The line-up of speakers confirmed to attend includes:
- Tina Aggerholm, Carlsberg Group
- Martijn Bos, Stichting Eumedion
- Nilangi Dilrukshi, Institute of Chartered Accountants of Sri Lanka
- Florian Esterer, Bank J. Safra Sarasin
- Sanath Fernando, EY
- Yasunobu Kawanishi, Accounting Standards Board of Japan
- Linda Mezon, Canadian Accounting Standards Board
- Paul Munter, US Securities and Exchange Commission
- Thomas Possert, Energie Steiermark
- Mark O’Sullivan, PwC UK
This event combines the annual IFRS Foundation conference and the annual World Standard-setters conference in a virtual format in response to the restrictions on physical attendance made necessary by the covid-19 pandemic. The virtual conference has been created to provide the information and networking opportunities delegates would normally experience by attending these conferences in person.