The IFRS Foundation is seeking candidates to join the IASB Technical Staff.
Who we are looking for
- We are looking for experienced technical accountants to join our staff and support the delivery of the Board’s projects.
- This job description outlines the general role responsibilities and minimum competencies expected of all IASB Technical Staff. However, specific role responsibilities will vary according to your level of experience, your project assignments and where that project is in its lifecycle.
- Candidates who wish to be considered for this role must also:
- Have broad and detailed experience of accounting under IFRS Standards or other GAAP, preferably gained in a technical accounting or accounting policy role.
- Demonstrate the ability to analyse a range of complex financial reporting issues.
- Have excellent spoken and written English communication skills, including previous experience of writing technical accounting documents.
- Demonstrate a commitment to the Foundation’s objectives and to the ideals of standard-setting in the public interest.
Please send a detailed CV and covering letter outlining how you meet the requirements of the role, together with your salary expectations, to email@example.com.
Closing date: 17 April 2020
Interviews are held via video conferencing as a part of our standard international recruitment process.
Due to the number of responses we receive, we are unable to respond individually to each application. If you do not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date you may assume that your application has been unsuccessful.