The agenda papers and the agenda for the International Accounting Standards Board meeting to be held on 28-30 January 2020 are available.
The topics for discussion are:
- Amendments to IFRS 17 Insurance Contracts
- Business Combinations under Common Control
- IBOR Reform and the Effects on Financial Reporting
- Implementation Matters
- Pensions Benefits that depend on Asset Returns
- Reference to the Conceptual Framework (Amendments to IFRS 3)
- Research Programme
- Subsidiaries that are SMEs
- Targeted Standards-level Review of Disclosures
The meeting agenda and agenda papers can be found on the IASB meeting page.