The January 2020 IASB Update has been published.
The topics discussed at the January meeting were:
- Amendments to IFRS 17 Insurance Contracts
- Business Combinations under Common Control
- Disclosure Initiative—Targeted Standards-level Review of Disclosures
- IBOR Reform and its Effects on Financial Reporting
- IFRS Taxonomy Update—Interest Rate Benchmark Reform (Amendments to IFRS 9, IAS 39 and IFRS 7)
- Implementation matters
- Pensions Benefits that Depend on Asset Returns
- Rate-regulated Activities
- Research programme
- Subsidiaries that are SMEs
- Updating a Reference to the Conceptual Framework (Amendments to IFRS 3)
Previous updates are available here.