The IFRS Foundation seeks a Communication Manager to join the communications team.
Salary: competitive, plus benefits
Reports to: Head of Communications
Who we are looking for
- We are looking for an experienced communications all-rounder to join the Foundation’s communications and external affairs team.
- This job description outlines the role responsibilities and required career background.
- Candidates who wish to be considered for this role must:
- have experience in developing and delivering strategic communications plans, producing a wide range of materials tailored to different audiences and channels;
- be confident in dealing with media (national, international and trade) both reactively and proactively;
- be used to summarising complex technical content for a wider audience;
- possess excellent English writing/grammatical skills with the ability to write clearly and succinctly for a broad international audience
Please send a detailed CV and covering letter outlining how you meet the requirements of the role, together with your salary expectations, to firstname.lastname@example.org.