Duration: permanent or fixed-term (flexible)
Salary: competitive, plus benefits
Reports to: Technical Leadership Team Member – Financial Instruments
Who we are looking for
- We are seeking a hedge accounting expert to join our technical staff, to focus on the delivery of the Board’s Dynamic Risk Management project.
- This job description outlines the general role responsibilities and minimum competencies expected of all IASB Technical Staff.
- In addition, candidates who wish to be considered for this role must also have:
- Broad and detailed expertise in accounting for financial instruments.
- Recent, practical experience of dealing with a variety of dynamic hedging transactions and their accounting treatment.
- Experience in a senior accounting policy, treasury or risk management role within professional practice or a financial institution, focussing on dynamic hedge accounting.
- Experience of managing complex, strategic stakeholder relationships in a political and international environment.
- A commitment to the Foundation’s objectives and to the ideals of standard-setting in the public interest.
Please send a detailed CV and covering letter outlining why you meet the requirements of the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.