The IFRS Taxonomy Consultative Group (ITCG) had a face-to-face meeting on 24 June 2019.
The topics for discussion were:
- review of supporting materials for the IFRS Taxonomy;
- strategy for the IFRS Taxonomy;
- the interaction between electronic reporting and the Board’s work on the primary financial statements;
- a review of common reporting practice to improve the IFRS Taxonomy content; and
- the interaction between electronic reporting and the Board’s work on the review of disclosures
The summary, recordings of the discussion and related papers are available on the meeting page.