The IFRS Foundation is looking for a Payroll Coordinator to join the Finance team. The successful candidate will provide an accurate and efficient payroll function for the organisation, and all associated analysis, as well as legislative and technical advice to Finance and HR colleagues, and dealing with employee queries.
What you will bring
The successful candidate will have demonstrable detailed knowledge and experience of processing payroll from start to finish and will be positively motivated to provide excellent service. Requirements also include:
- Excellent Excel and Microsoft Word skills;
- A basic level of accounting knowledge;
- Knowledge of SAP or an equivalent accounting package;
- Current knowledge of HMRC legislation;
- Experience of overseas payroll is advantageous;
- Highly organised and focused, able to multi-task and manage workload to ensure that priorities are met;
- Fastidious attention to detail with demonstrated ability to produce accurate work;
- Strong analytical and numerical skills; ability to gather facts/statistics and identify trends/patterns;
- Ability to form positive working relationships and to work effectively and sensitively with staff at all levels;
- Ability to work and make decisions autonomously, whilst recognising the importance of process & compliance;
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Ability to be discreet, with an understanding that confidentiality is absolutely essential.
Please send a detailed CV and covering letter outlining why you meet the requirements of the role, together with your current salary, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 29 April 2019
We may commence interviews prior to the closing date, so please apply without delay if you feel your skills and experience match our criteria. Due to the number of responses we receive, we are unable to respond individually to each application. If you do not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date you may assume that your application has been unsuccessful.