The IFRS Foundation is seeking a candidate to join our Technical Leadership team specialising in financial instruments.
Who we are looking for
As a member of our Technical Leadership team, you will be responsible for:
- providing senior level leadership on our financial instruments projects and overseeing issues arising from the implementation of IFRS 9;
- contributing to the delivery of the Board’s overall work plan; and
- providing senior level input on wider organisational matters.
Here is a job description which outlines the general role responsibilities and competencies expected of members of our Technical Leadership Team. Candidates wishing to be considered for this role must also have:
- Broad and detailed expertise in accounting for financial instruments.
- Experience in an accounting policy leadership role (eg, at a director, partner or equivalent level) in professional practice, a financial institution, a regulator or standard-setter.
- Experience of managing complex, strategic stakeholder relationships in a political and international environment.
- Demonstrable experience of managing multi-disciplinary teams within a complex program management environment.
- Experience in developing and executing strategy.
- A commitment to the Foundation’s objectives and to the ideals of standard-setting in the public interest.
Please send a detailed CV and covering letter outlining why you meet the requirements of the role to email@example.com.
Closing date: 22 March 2019