The October 2018 Report of the Emerging Economies Group (EEG) has been posted.
The report provides a summary of the 16th EEG meeting held in Seoul, South Korea on 29–31 October 2018, hosted by the Korea Accounting Standards Board (KASB).
- the Discussion Paper—Financial Instruments with Characteristics of Equity;
- the next steps in the Goodwill and Impairment project;
- the accounting for micro-entities in Brazil;
- the forthcoming review of IFRS for SMEs Standard;
- implementation of IFRS 9 Financial Instruments;
- an introduction to the Extractive Activities project; and
- a project update.