The files for the IFRS Taxonomy 2018 in Korean are now available.
To provide further support to Korean-speaking users of the IFRS Taxonomy, the IFRS Taxonomy Illustrated (ITI) is available for viewing and use in Korean. The ITI presents a simplified view of the IFRS Taxonomy in an easy-to-read, visual format that does not require knowledge of XBRL, with links to the electronic IFRS Standards (eIFRS subscription required).
- View the ITI organised by IFRS Standards
- View the ITI organised according to financial statements
- View the ITI for small and medium-sized entities
In addition, the IFRS Taxonomy versioning information is available in Korean. The Versioning Information shows changes between two taxonomies. These changes are reflected by including change annotations and additional formatting in the IFRS Taxonomy Illustrated.
- View the documentation detailing the changes between the IFRS Taxonomy 2017 and the IFRS Taxonomy 2018
- View the documentation detailing the changes between the IFRS Taxonomy 2017 and the IFRS Taxonomy 2018 for small and medium-sized entities