The files for the IFRS Taxonomy 2018 in Spanish are now available.
To provide support to Spanish-speaking users of the IFRS Taxonomy, the IFRS Taxonomy Illustrated (ITI) is available for viewing and use in Spanish. The ITI presents a simplified view of the IFRS Taxonomy, with links to the electronic IFRS Standards (eIFRS required), in an easy-to-read, visual format that does not require knowledge of XBRL.
- View the ITI organised by IFRS Standards
- View the ITI organised according to financial statements
- View the ITI for Small and Medium-sized Entities
In addition, the IFRS Taxonomy versioning information is available in Spanish. The Versioning Information shows changes between two taxonomies. These changes are reflected by including change annotations and additional formatting in the IFRS Taxonomy Illustrated.
- View the documentation detailing the changes between the IFRS Taxonomy 2017 and the IFRS Taxonomy 2018
- View the documentation detailing the changes between the IFRS Taxonomy 2017 and the IFRS Taxonomy 2018 for Small and Medium-sized Entities