The Accounting Standards Advisory Forum held a meeting on 9 July and 10 July 2018.
The following items and projects were discussed:
- Financial Instruments with Characteristics of Equity
- Business Combinations Under Common Control
- Better Communication—Primary Financial Statements
- Better Communication—Draft Framework for Reporting Performance Measures
- Property, Plant and Equipment—Proceeds before intended use
- Goodwill and Impairment
- Better Communication—Standards-level review
- Accounting for pensions
- Update and agenda planning
The summary, recordings of the discussion and related papers are available on the meeting page.