The agenda papers and the agenda for the next IFRS Advisory Council meeting, to be held on 4 September and 5 September 2018, have been published.
The topics for discussion will be:
- Activities of the Board
- Activities of the IFRS Foundation
- Report of the June 2018 IFRS Trustees and DPOC meeting
- Comment letters—process and impact of technology
- Technology initiative—Strategic questions for the IFRS Foundation
- Due Process Handbook Review
- Strategic trends
- Addressing perceptions about timeliness
To view the agenda and agenda papers, and to register for the webcast for this meeting, please click here.