The June 2018 IFRS Interpretations Committee Update (IFRIC Update) has been published.
Topics discussed at the June 2018 meeting:
Items on the current agenda
- Costs Considered in Assessing Whether a Contract is Onerous
- Deferred Tax—Tax Base of Assets and Liabilities
Committee's Tentative Agenda Decisions
- Determination of the Exchange Rate When There is a Long-term Lack of Exchangeability (IAS 21 The Effects of Changes in the Exchange Rate)
- Expenditures on a Qualifying Asset (IAS 23 Borrowing Costs)
- Borrowing Costs on Land (IAS 23 Borrowing Costs)
Committee's Agenda Decisions
- Classification of Short-term Loans and Credit Facilities (IAS 7 Statement of Cash Flows)
- Proceeds before Intended Use (IAS 16 Property, Plant and Equipment)
- Committee work in progress
To view the agenda and agenda papers, please click here.