The agenda papers and the agenda for the IFRS Interpretations Committee meeting to be held on 12 June 2018 are available.
The topics for discussion are:
- Classification of Short-term Loans and Credit Facilities
- Costs Considered in Assessing Whether a Contract is Onerous
- Deferred Tax—Tax Base of Assets and Liabilities
- Extreme Long-term Lack of Exchangeability
- Property, Plant and Equipment: Proceeds before Intended Use
Plus administrative matters and work in progress. To view the agenda and agenda papers, please click here.