The IFRS Taxonomy Consultative Group (ITCG) met on 19 April 2018 to discuss:
- the Better Communication in Financial Reporting theme;
- the effect of technology and digital reporting on the Board’s Principles of Disclosure research project;
- a technology review of the IFRS Taxonomy;
- implementation support on using the IFRS Taxonomy;
- an analysis of common reporting practice for disclosures required by IFRS 13 Fair Value Measurement;
- the handling of entity-specific disclosures and possible implications for IFRS Taxonomy content; and
- updates by ITCG members on developments directly relating to the IFRS Taxonomy or the use of technology for financial reporting.