The agenda papers and the agenda for the next Emerging Economies Group meeting, to be held on 14–16 May 2018 in the Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur Hotel, Kuala Lumpur, have been published.
The topics for discussion will be:
- IFRS 16 Leases
- Accounting for Micro-entities, Private Entities and Subsidiary Entities
- Accounting for Digital Currencies
- Classification of Security Deposits under IFRS
- Consolidation of not-for-profit entities under IFRS 10
- Initial feedback on the implementation of IFRS 9 Financial Instruments in Emerging Economies
- Involuntary common infrastructure cost
- Update from the IASB
To view the agenda and agenda papers, please visit the meeting page.
Please keep an eye on the our twitter feed to be aware of any late changes to the agenda.