The agenda papers for the next IFRS Taxonomy Consultative Group (ITCG) meeting to be held on 19 April 2018, have been published. The topics for discussion include:
- Discussion Paper Principles of Disclosure – impact technology may have on the proposals;
- Technology review of the IFRS Taxonomy;
- Implementation support for the IFRS Taxonomy;
- Update to the IFRS Taxonomy content – analysis of the reporting practise for the sensitivity analysis required by IFRS 13 Fair Value Measurement; and
- Communicating entity-specific disclosures – an update by XBRL International and ESMA on the possible solutions.
To view the agenda and agenda papers, and to register for the webcast, please click here.