The IFRS Foundation is pleased to announce the publication of the Issued IFRS Standards 2018 in PDF and bound volume format. The issued Standards are published annually. The bound volume of Standards used to be called the ‘Red Book’.
This is the only official printed edition of the International Accounting Standards Board’s authoritative pronouncements as issued at 1 January 2018.
eIFRS Professional and Comprehensive subscribers already have access to the Issued IFRS Standards 2018 online.
What's new in this edition?
- IFRS 17 Insurance Contracts;
- amendments to two Standards: IFRS 9 Financial Instruments and IAS 28 Investments in Associates and Joint Ventures;
- Annual Improvements to IFRS Standards 2015–2017 Cycle (which contains amendments to IFRS 3, IFRS 11, IAS 12 and IAS 23);
- IFRIC 23 Uncertainty over Income Tax Treatments; and
- IFS Practice Statement 2 Making Materiality Judgements.
This edition is presented in three volumes sold together as a set:
- Part A contains the Conceptual Framework for Financial Reporting and the issued Standards;
- Part B contains the illustrative examples and implementation guidance that accompany the Standards, together with IFRS Practice Statements; and
- Part C contains the bases for conclusions that accompany the Standards.
Order the Issued IFRS Standards 2018 now from the IFRS Foundation Shop.
In April 2018, the IFRS Foundation will publish a second edition of the issued Standards—the Annotated Issued IFRS® Standards 2018—which will include the same content as the Issued IFRS Standards 2018 with additional annotations and explanatory material. The Annotated Issued IFRS® Standards 2018 will only be available in PDF format.
The infographic below shows the differences between each of our core publications in 2018. Click here to find out more about the Required IFRS® Standards 2018.