The International Accounting Standards Board's user advisory group, the Capital Markets Advisory Committee (CMAC), held its last meeting of 2017 at the IFRS Foundation offices in London on 20 October.
The topics for discussion were:
- Discussion Paper Disclosure Initiative—Principles of Disclosure;
- Primary Financial Statements—project update;
- Primary Financial Statements—financial institutions;
- Post-implementation Review of IFRS 13 Fair Value Measurement;
- Perceptions of the IFRS Foundation—reputation research findings and potential actions.
The summary, recordings of the meeting discussions, the agenda and other related papers are available on the meeting page.