The Accounting Standards Advisory Forum held a meeting on Thursday 6 July and Friday 7 July 2017.
The following items and projects were discussed:
- Disclosure Initiative—Principles of Disclosure
- Goodwill and Impairment
- Accounting policy changes (amendments to IAS 8 Accounting Policies, Changes in Accounting Estimates and Errors)
- Post-implementation Review of IFRS 13 Fair Value Measurement
- Primary Financial Statements
- Property, Plant and Equipment: Proceeds before Intended Use
- Wider Corporate Reporting
- Exposure Draft: Improvements to IFRS 8 Operating Segments (Proposed amendments to IFRS 8 and IAS 34)
- Rate-regulated Activities
A summary of the meeting and all other related information is available from the meeting page.