The agenda papers and the agenda for the next ASAF meeting, to be held on 6 and 7 July 2017, have been published.
The topics for discussion will be:
- Disclosure Initiative
- Goodwill and Impairment
- IAS 8 Accounting Policies, Changes in Accounting Estimates and Errors—Accounting policy changes resulting from agenda decisions
- Improvements to IFRS 8 Operating Segments (Proposed amendments to IFRS 8 and IAS 34)
- Post-implementation Review of IFRS 13 Fair Value Measurement
- Primary Financial Statements
- Property, Plant and Equipment: Proceeds before Intended Use (Proposed amendments to IAS 16)
- Rate-regulated Activities
- Wider Corporate Reporting
To view the agenda and agenda papers, and to register for the webcast for this meeting, please click here.