Media enquiries and interview requests should be directed to the communications team at the IFRS Foundation.
We can also help organise education and briefing sessions on financial reporting and specific IFRS Standards.
If you would like to receive our press releases, please contact Kasia Gilewska to be added to the distribution list.
Head of Communications
Tel: +44 (0)20 7246 6960
Tel: +44 (0)20 7246 6909
To stay up-to-date on the latest developments and the Board's work, you can:
- Read Board papers: all Board papers are available in advance of the monthly Board meetings. Go to our events calendar and filter by International Accounting Standards Board.
- Observe Board meetings: the Board's discussions are webcast live, with a audio recording made available afterwards. It is also possible to observe the meetings in our London offices. Please register on the specific meeting page to observe the meeting, also available through our events calendar.
- Listen to a podcast: podcasts summarising the main discussions and decisions are recorded after each Board meeting and made available on iTunes and our website.
- Register for meeting updates by project: the IASB Update is published after each Board meeting, summarising the decisions taken. If you are a registered user (it's free) you can follow specific projects, and if the project is mentioned in the Update you will receive an alert. Following the Board will also result in you receiving an alert. You will be asked to register when you try to follow a page.
Follow us on social media:
Here is a brief overview of the IFRS Foundation and what we do.
You can also access major issued publications:
- Completed IFRS Standards
- Completed IFRIC Interpretations
- The IFRS for SMEs Standard
- The IFRS Taxonomy 2018
Following these links will provide information around the products, but you will need a Basic subscription in order to view the documents.
In addition, you can keep track of relevant categories of news by following the topics that interest you, or by checking the related news sections:
We regularly create videos to explain what we do and how we do it. They are accessible throughout the site, but they are also all available on our YouTube page.