Who we are and what we do
The IFRS® Foundation is an independent, not-for-profit organisation. Our mission is to develop Standards that bring transparency, accountability and efficiency to financial markets around the world. Our work serves the public interest by fostering trust, growth and long-term financial stability in the global economy. The Foundation is a stimulating and challenging place to work. Numbering around 150, and based mainly in London, our multinational staff pursue roles in technical accounting and operations.
Who we are looking for
The Foundation undertakes the sale of products and services in order to generate income and fund its operations. The Customer Service Team is responsible for supporting our global customer base in these activities.
Customer Service Representatives are the first point of contact for customers, and the team aims to provide customers with polite, friendly and consistent responses and helpful and swift resolutions to their queries. More specifically, the successful candidate will take responsibility for:
- Proactively supporting customers and dealing with a range of inbound customer service enquiries by email, phone and occasionally in-person.
- Processing orders and payments by email or phone and arranging despatch of orders.
- Liaising with our mailing house and external shipping companies to ensure orders are shipped, received and followed up (if necessary).
- Reconciling all payment types with the CRM system.
- Processing cheques and bank transfers.
- Liaising with the Finance Team and our bank to ensure smooth processing of all orders.
- Assisting with end of month reporting.
- Arranging shipments for key customers (ie subscribers): compiling reports, writing instructions and liaising with external parties.
- Managing product stock and packaging levels at the offsite warehouse.
- Supporting other team members with tasks.
- Working on ad-hoc projects as available and necessary.
What you will bring
The successful candidate will be a motivated and customer-focused team-player who enjoys working closely and collaboratively with others. Requirements also include:
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills and in particular the ability to write clearly and concisely.
- High level of attention to detail and ability to follow processes.
- Positive and responsive attitude to problem-solving.
- High degree of integrity and professionalism; ability to remain composed under pressure.
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise work and time effectively, and adapt to changing priorities.
- Ability to learn new systems and processes quickly.
- Ability to listen to others, follow instructions, and respond positively to constructive feedback.
- Ability to use own initiative and to work and make decisions autonomously.
- Previous experience in a customer service role would be highly advantageous.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel) would be highly advantageous.
Please send a detailed CV and covering letter outlining why you meet the requirements of the role, together with your salary expectations, to email@example.com.
Closing date: 17 December 2018
We may commence interviews prior to the closing date, so please apply without delay if you feel your skills and experience match our criteria.Due to the number of responses we receive, we are unable to respond individually to each application. If you do not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date you may assume that your application has been unsuccessful.