Salary: Competitive, plus other benefits
Who we are looking for
Reporting to the Technical Director, the successful candidate will be accountable for the strategy, management and delivery of a group of projects related to the effect of technology on financial reporting and standard-setting, including:
- Research into the possible effects of new and emerging technology on the delivery and consumption of financial information including likely impact on standard-setting;
- Development of a strategy to deal with the opportunities for and threats to the IASB from changes in technology;
- Education of Board and staff on relevant new technologies;
- Liaison with the technical accounting teams on accounting issues arising out of the use of new technology, and;
- Liaison across the organisation on technology related projects
Please read the full job description.
What you will bring
- An understanding of technological developments and their likely impact on financial reporting and standard-setting;
- Strong, diplomatic interpersonal and relationship-building skills in an international, multi-cultural environment;
- Previous experience in a relevant senior-level role in accounting policy/standard-setting;
- Detailed knowledge of IFRS Standards and their application, and;
- Technical accounting expertise across the spectrum of financial reporting.
Please send a detailed CV and covering letter outlining why you meet the requirements of the role, together with your salary expectations, to email@example.com.
Due to the number of responses we receive, we are unable to respond individually to each application. If you do not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date you may assume that your application has been unsuccessful.