The IFRS Foundation seeks a Leadership Team Member to join the Technical team.
Salary: competitive, plus benefits
Reports to: Executive Technical Director
Who we are looking for
- As a member of our Technical Leadership Team, you will be focusing on the effective engagement of stakeholder relationships and be providing senior level input on wider organisational matters.
- This job description outlines the general role responsibilities and competencies expected of members of our Technical Leadership Team.
- In addition, candidates who wish to be considered for this role must also have:
- Broad and detailed expertise in developing, maintaining and executing stakeholder engagement strategy.
- Experience of planning outreach with stakeholders, identifying opportunities and managing risks from stakeholder views.
- Experience of managing complex, strategic stakeholder relationships in a political and international environment.
- A commitment to the Foundation’s objectives and to the ideals of standard-setting in the public interest.
Please send a detailed CV and covering letter outlining why you meet the requirements of the role, and your salary expectations to email@example.com.
Closing date: 31 January 2020.