Compensation: circa £27,500 (dependent upon experience), plus generous benefits
Who we are looking for
A team of administrators work together to provide support across the organisation. Each administrator has their own responsibilities, however these may shift from time to time, and administrators cover for each other during periods of leave. The successful candidate will be someone who has a flexible attitude, is able to assume responsibility for a range of tasks, and enjoys helping to make the lives of others easier.
Acting as a Team Coordinator/board support administrator, the successful candidate will provide a wide range of administrative and logistical support to a prestigious team of Board members. Our Board Members are a team of 12 international expert accountants who are responsible for the development and publication of IFRS Standards, including the IFRS for SMEs Standard.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating detailed and frequently changing national and international travel arrangements, including itinerary planning, securing visas and other travel documentation, arranging car/rail/flight/hotel bookings applying IFRS Foundation travel policy
- Managing logistics for meetings, conference calls and video conferences
- Assisting the Technical Administration Manager co-ordinate a large biannual external event
- Undertake ad hoc projects as and when required
What you will bring
The successful candidate will bring positivity and a high degree of integrity and professionalism with the ability to work collaboratively with other teams in addition to:
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Desire to provide support to others;
- Excellent organisation skills; ability to effectively plan and manage work, respond to conflicting demands on an urgent and ad-hoc basis and prioritise workload appropriately;
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work assertively and confidently with colleagues at all levels
- Previous experience in a similar team support role including coordinating and arranging international travel and visa applications.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
A full job description is available here.
Please send a detailed CV and covering letter outlining why you meet the requirements of the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 7 March 2018
We may commence interviews prior to the closing date, so please apply without delay if you feel your skills and experience match our criteria.Due to the number of responses we receive, we are unable to respond individually to each application. If you do not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date you may assume that your application has been unsuccessful.