Compensation: circa £28,000 (per year), dependent on experience, plus generous benefits
Location: London, Canary Wharf (E14)
Who we are and what we do
The IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards) Foundation is an independent, not-for-profit organisation, which works in the public interest. Our mission is to develop Standards that bring transparency, accountability and efficiency to financial markets around the world. Our work serves the public interest by fostering trust, growth and long-term financial stability in the global economy.
The Foundation is a stimulating and challenging place to work. We have around 150 staff, mainly based in London, drawn from over 30 nationalities covering roles in technical accounting, operational and support functions.
Who we are looking for
We are seeking someone to join, and work alongside, the IT team, which supports our staff in fulfilling their day to day roles and engaging with a global stakeholder base. This role would suit someone with a background in IT support and who is keen to develop their AV knowledge and skills. The candidate will be customer focused and deliver high quality IT and AV support to staff daily, as well as supporting the rollout of new technologies.
Reporting to the IT Manager, you will be:
- Working alongside our AV specialist to support staff in use of AV Facilities and Recording Studio used to support in-house meetings, internet broadcast of public meetings, web cast and audio and video conferencing;
- Working with our AV specialist to support our public schedule of broadcasts, audio-visual conferences and ad-hoc requests for these;
- Working with recorded video and audio files to create content ready for loading to our web site;
- Supporting users in use of general IT equipment to fulfill their day roles – this is primarily Windows based laptops using Office 365;
- Extending our use of Office 365 through OneDrive and Sharepoint TeamSites;
- Working with IT team to roll out new services and generate reports on activity
What you will bring
Skills and attributes
- Flexible approach: we are a global organisation and some meeting/support requests occur outside UK business hours;
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to simplify technical information for users who are not experts;
- A strong customer service orientation;
- Self-motivated, resilient and focused;
- Able to plan, organise and prioritise time effectively;
- A diplomatic team-player who is comfortable dealing with all levels of staff within the organisation.
Qualifications and experience
- Previous experience providing technology support;
- Good knowledge of supporting Windows based applications;
- Experience of supporting and troubleshooting use of Cloud based applications;
- A strong interest in AV.
- Exposure in audio-visual such as virtual meeting rooms or broadcast;
- Experience of running display screens in meeting rooms using Crestron or similar controllers;
- Experience of using technologies such as Webex or Virtual Meeting Rooms to support video conferencing;
- Exposure in recording, such as, webcasts.
Please send a detailed CV and covering letter outlining why you meet the requirements of the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: Open until filled.
Due to the number of responses we receive we are unable to respond individually to each application. If you do not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date you may assume that your application has been unsuccessful.