Salary: competitive, plus benefits
Reports to: Technical Leadership Team Member
Who we are looking for
- We are seeking an experienced technical accountant to join our staff, to focus on the delivery and implementation of the Board’s Insurance Contracts project.
- This job description outlines the general role responsibilities and minimum competencies expected of all IASB Technical Staff.
- In addition, candidates who wish to be considered for this role must also:
- Have broad and detailed knowledge of IFRS Standards, particularly IFRS 17.
- Have experience of accounting for insurance contracts or financial instruments, preferably gained in a senior accounting policy role within professional practice, industry or a financial institution.
- Demonstrate the ability to analyse a range of complex financial reporting issues.
- Have excellent spoken and written English communication skills, including previous experience of writing technical accounting documents.
- A commitment to the Foundation’s objectives and to the ideals of standard-setting in the public interest.
Please send a detailed CV and covering letter outlining why you meet the requirements of the role to email@example.com.
Closing date: 8 May 2019