Salary: Competitive salary, dependent on experience, plus benefits
Who we are and what we do
The IFRS® Foundation is an independent, not-for-profit organisation that works in the public interest. Our mission is to develop Standards that bring transparency, accountability and efficiency to financial markets around the world. Our work serves the public interest by fostering trust, growth and long-term financial stability in the global economy.
The Foundation is a stimulating and challenging place to work. We have around 150 staff, mainly based in London, drawn from nearly 30 countries. The staff cover roles in technical accounting, operational and support functions.
What we are looking for
We are looking for an HR administrator to join our HR department. Reporting to the HR Manager, you will manage the administration of HR processes and information while providing general administrative support to the HR team.
Your specific responsibilities will include:
- administering staff benefits, including holiday, pension, medical and other insurance, childcare vouchers, relocation, season ticket loans and cycle-to-work processes.
- on-boarding staff - drafting employer’s references, assisting with logistics of staff relocation to the UK from overseas and arranging induction processes.
- administrating leavers’ processes, including clarifying final salary, coordinating the conclusion of benefits and scheduling exit interviews.
- maintaining staff records while ensuring all information is up to date in the organisation’s HR system and personnel files.
- maintaining HR reports, including outstanding holiday allowances.
- assisting with staff recruitment—advertising vacancies, scheduling interviews, assisting with preparation of interviews and administering interview assessments; drafting job-offer letters, terms and conditions and other documents; issuing reference requests and maintaining recruitment records.
- learning and development—co-ordinating staff performance reviews, circulating performance materials, coordinating logistics for internal and external training and preparing and distributing training materials.
- performing other HR duties and ad hoc work as required.
What you will need
Skills and Attributes
- A motivated, confident and customer-focussed team-player who enjoys working with people.
- Ability to form positive working relationships and to work effectively and sensitively with staff at all levels.
- An understanding that confidentiality is essential; you will be dealing with personal information and may encounter sensitive issues.
- A highly organised and focused coordinator, able to multi-task and manage workload to ensure that priorities are met.
- An ability to work and make decisions autonomously, while remaining alert to the need to consult with and update colleagues as appropriate.
- High-level of attention to detail and ability to produce clear and accurate documents and reports.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills; ability to gather facts and statistics as well as to identify trends and patterns.
Qualifications & experience
- Previous experience in a similar HR role and familiarity with HR processes and information systems is essential.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
- Medium proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel is essential.
To apply, please send a detailed CV and covering letter outlining why you meet the requirements of the role to email@example.com
Closing date: 18 August 2017
We may commence interviews prior to the closing date, so please apply without delay if you feel your skills and experience match our criteria. Due to the number of responses we receive we are unable to respond individually to each application. If you do not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date you may assume that your application has been unsuccessful.