Salary: Competitive, dependent on experience, plus benefits
Who we are and what we do
The IFRS® Foundation is an independent, not-for-profit organisation. Our mission is to develop Standards that bring transparency, accountability and efficiency to financial markets around the world. Our work serves the public interest by fostering trust, growth and long-term financial stability in the global economy. The Foundation is a stimulating and challenging place to work. Numbering around 150, and based mainly in London, our multinational staff pursue roles in technical accounting and operations.
Who we are looking for
As Executive Coordinator you will work together with a team of other Coordinators to provide support across the organisation. Each Coordinator has their own responsibilities, providing support for a project team(s).
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Co-ordinating detailed and frequently changing national and international travel arrangements;
- Managing logistics and administration for meetings, conference calls and video conferences (both in London and overseas);
- Assisting with the logistics and administration for external advisory committee and working group meetings and events ;
- Assisting project managers with maintenance of project files and intranet;
- Liaising with internal staff (eg other Executive coordinators/support staff, senior management and Board Members);
- Liaising with external stakeholders to co-ordinate a variety of outreach activities.
What you will bring
The successful Executive Coordinator will be a positive and motivated individual with a flexible attitude who is able to assume responsibility for a range of tasks and enjoys helping to make the lives of others easier.
- Minimum 1-year experience in an administrative role or a similar team support role
- Preferably some previous experience coordinating and arranging international travel and visa applications.
- Ability to anticipate and co-ordinate complex, and sometimes changing, travel and meeting arrangements across time zones
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel
- Positive, flexible attitude; high degree of integrity and professionalism; ability to remain composed under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work collaboratively with other teams and respond positively to constructive feedback
- Excellent organisation skills; ability to effectively plan and manage work, respond to conflicting demands on an urgent and ad-hoc basis and prioritise workload appropriately
Please send a detailed CV and covering letter outlining why you meet the requirements of the role, together with your current salary, to email@example.com.
Closing date: 18 October 2019
We may commence interviews prior to the closing date, so please apply without delay if you feel your skills and experience match our criteria. Due to the number of responses we receive, we are unable to respond individually to each application. If you do not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date you may assume that your application has been unsuccessful.